At Arts United, we believe that arts and culture should be present and accessible every day, everywhere, for everyone in northeast Indiana.
With one gift to Arts United, you can help Arts United support more than 70 arts and culture nonprofit organizations, enhancing the quality of life and economic vitality of northeast Indiana through excellence and innovation; inclusion, diversity, equity, and access; good stewardship of community assets; and alignment with priorities for economic and community development.
That’s a big impact!
Instructions and other information:
- ACPL requires a minimum $26 gift ($1 per pay period) to process via payroll deduction.
- If making a one-time cash/check gift or would like to be invoiced (Bill Me Later) at a later date, please choose “Payroll deduction/Bill me later” as your payment method.
- If making a payroll deduction gift that is not listed as an option, please choose “Other” and enter your total gift. Ex: $36.00 ($1.50 x 24 pay periods).
- If you prefer to make a gift using a paper pledge form, please reach out to Stephanny Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have any questions about this form, or your gift to Arts United, please contact Carolyn Bean, Director of Development at (260) 424-0646 x 2015 or email@example.com.