Amplify Art is a social media based crowdfunding program that builds community support for and raises awareness of creative projects happening in Northeast Indiana. Amplify Art is made possible with support from PNC Bank.
How It Works
Similar to Kickstarter, Amplify Art uses a fundraising platform designed to gain community support for selected arts projects. Donors give online to support selected projects during month-long campaigns. All donations collected filter through Arts United, a 501(c)(3) non-profit, making them tax-deductible to the extent provided by law.
Here’s the breakdown:
- Participants receive an automatic investment of $1,000 – thanks to PNC Bank
- Arts United will set up and manage the online giving platform for your project
- Community member donations will be matched dollar-for-dollar (up to $1,000) by PNC Bank
- Participants get every donation made to their campaign – there are no hidden fees!
Amplify Art is a competitive grant program. Due to available grant funding, a maximum of five projects will be selected for the Fall 2021 cycle. Priority will be given to the following:
- New projects
- Projects led by or involving BIPOC (Black, Indigenous, and people of color) artists
- Projects located in underserved communities within Northeast Indiana
- Projects with a total budget less than $5,000
How to Apply
Interested applicants should review the full Guidelines, Application Packet, and Evaluation Criteria prior to submitting their request. Full submission details are outlined in these documents.
2022 Cycles To Be Announced