Amplify Art is a crowdfunding program that builds community support for and raises awareness of creative projects happening in Northeast Indiana. Amplify Art is made possible with support from PNC Bank.
Donors give online to support selected projects during a month-long campaign. All donations collected filter through Arts United, a 501(c)(3) non-profit, making them tax-deductible to the extent provided by law.
Here’s the breakdown:
- Five (5) Amplify Art participants will be selected from eligible applications
- Participants receive an automatic investment of $1,000 – thanks to PNC Bank
- Arts United will set up and manage the online giving platform for your project – participants get every donation made to their campaign
- All donations will be matched 1:1 (up to $1,000) – thanks to PNC Bank
Amplify Art is a competitive grant program. Due to available grant funding, a maximum of five projects will be selected per cycle. Eligible projects must meet one (1) of the following criteria:
- New project
- Reinvigoration of existing project/program
- Project led by or involving BIPOC (Black, Indigenous, and People of Color) artists
- Project located in underserved communities within Northeast Indiana
How to Apply
Interested applicants should review the full Guidelines, Application Packet, and Evaluation Criteria prior to submitting their request. Full submission details are outlined in these documents.
2024 Amplify Art Timeline
- Application Opens: October 16, 2023
- Applications Due: February 1, 2024
- Award Notification: Week of March 4, 2024
- Fundraising Begins: April 8, 2024
- Fundraising Closes: May 7, 2024
- Totals Announced: May 10, 2024