Dine in with local restaurants from August 21 – 30, 2022 for Taste à la cARTe, a culinary event of the Taste of the Arts Festival. This addition to the festival, new in 2021, encourages patrons to explore the culinary arts of Fort Wayne at brick-and-mortar locations.
Participating Restaurants are:
- Arbor at the Bradley (204 W Main St, Fort Wayne, IN 46802)
- Big Apple Pizza (120 W Wayne St, Fort Wayne, IN 46802)
- Davey’s Delicious Bagels (1006 Broadway St, Fort Wayne, IN 46802)
- JK O’Donnell’s (121 W Wayne St, Fort Wayne, IN 46802)
- Piano House Nutrition (1202 W Main St, Fort Wayne, IN 46808)
- Saisaki (200 E Main St Suite 120, Fort Wayne, IN 46802)
- Summit Grill (6525 Covington Rd, Fort Wayne, IN 46804)
- Three Rivers Distilling Co. (224 E Wallace St, Fort Wayne, IN 46803)
Patrons that visit the participating restaurants during Taste à la cARTe with a Diner’s Passport are eligible to win a Passport to the Arts prize package valued at more than $1,000. No purchase is necessary to enter the drawing for the Passport to the Arts prize basket. Diner’s Passports are available to download online with Diner Registration.
This year’s Passport to the Arts prize basket includes:
- 1 year Family Membership and guest passes to Fort Wayne Museum of Art
- 2 tickets to a Fort Wayne Civic Theatre performance
- 2 tickets to a Fort Wayne Ballet performance
- 1 year Family Membership to Science Central
- 1 year Family Membership to The History Center
- 2 tickets to Pink Droyd at the Sweetwater Performance Pavilion
- Restaurant gift cards to participating restaurants
- 2 tickets to a Fort Wayne Children’s Choir performance and swag
- 2 tickets to an ARCH walking tour
- 2 tickets to a Fort Wayne Youtheatre show
- 2 tickets to an Arena Dinner Theatre performance
- 3Rivers Credit Union beer flight board and large beer steins
Passports must be turned into Arts United offices (300 E Main St., Fort Wayne, IN 46802) by September 8, 2022 to enter. Arts United will announce the giveaway winner later that same week.
Arts United would like to remind Taste à la cARTe participants to be patient with servers and wait staff at our local restaurants during this time. Many are understaffed, so please remember to be kind as they navigate running their businesses while continuing to serve our community.
Taste of the Arts is August 27, 2022 from 11am to 6pm, located at Arts Campus Fort Wayne, The Landing, and Promenade Park. For more information and updates about the 2022 festival, visit tastefw.org and follow Taste of the Arts Festival on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. Taste of the Arts is sponsored in 2022 by 3Rivers Credit Union, NiSource Foundation (NIPSCO), AWS Foundation, Arcpoint Productions, The Landing, Arts Campus Fort Wayne, Riverfront Fort Wayne, Ambassador Enterprises, AEP Foundation, Parrish Leasing, Sweetwater, Indiana Arts Commission, Bradley Co., Current Mechanical, Do It Best Corp., Metropolitan Title, North Eastern Group Realty, PHP, Downtown Improvement District, 1st Source Bank, Fort Wayne Metals, Ferguson, Somerset CPAs and Advisors, Strahm Building Solutions, WANE, WBOI, Lincoln Financial Group, Pizza Hut, and Rea Magnet Wire.
Festival format is subject to change should any public health guidelines for Allen County and the City of Fort Wayne call for heightened precautions. Arts United will continue to monitor the health of the community under the guidance of the Allen County Department of Health and CDC.