Creative Sector Connects 2020
Greater Fort Wayne is on the move. Arts United, together with our partners and stakeholders, has launched Creative Sector Connects 2020, a collaborative planning initiative that will continue the strategic development of the creative sector to ensure a vibrant, attractive and sustainable community.
Given Arts United’s effective delivery of financial, human and capital resources to the creative sector, and our strong relationships with local and regional leaders, Arts United is uniquely positioned to lead a planning effort that will align the creative sector with plans for economic and community development. The Arts United Board of Directors has assembled a strategic planning task force. The members of the task force have adopted the following goals for the process: inclusivity, transparency, clarity, alignment, and metrics. Our planning process began in December 2014 and will conclude in October 2015.
- Creative Sector Economic Impact Study – Preliminary Findings Presented 7/15/15
- Northeast Indiana Quality of Life Survey – Preliminary Findings Presented 7/15/15
- Emerging Themes – Preliminary Findings Presented 7/15/15
Past Strategic Plans
- 2013 Fort Wayne Cultural District Plan
- 2011-2016 Strategic Plan
- 2008 Strategic Plan
- 2008 Vision Expedition Summary
- 2002 Strategic Plan
- 2000 Strategic Plan
- 1991 and 1996 Cultural Action Plan